Seguidores

viernes, 5 de junio de 2009


I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'd need you there when I criedAnd the days feel like years when I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieis made up on your side,When you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right now?When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneAll the words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it OKI miss you I've never felt this way before Everything that I do Reminds me of youAnd the clothes you leftthey lie on the floorAnd they smell just like youI love the things that you doWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right now?When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're gone The face I came to know is missing too And when you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the dayAnd make it OK.I miss you.We were made for each other.Out here foreverI know we wereYeah Yeah-All I ever wanted was for you to know.Everything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with meYeah.When you're gone; The pieces of my heart are missing you.When you're gone; The face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're gone.The words I need to hear will always get me through the dayAnd make it OK. I miss you ~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario